Accessing a CoupSmart Facebook coupon is simple. Just follow these instructions:
NOTE: Make sure your browser's pop-up windows are not disabled to access the permissions tabs from Facebook.
1. Look for the coupons tab directly on the Facebook Page.
2. Make sure you become a fan before you can view the deals.
3. Choose a deal. Notice you have three options: Share to Print Deal, Print Deal, and Claim Deal. Follow the instructions for the Claim Deal option here.
Share to Print Deal
Share to Print Deal offers require sharing before you can access the coupon. Click the button to determine how you would like to share:
4. Be sure to accept all of the permissions to access the deal.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL PERMISSIONS, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE DEAL.
5. If you post to a friend's wall, select the friend you want to post to and write a note. The note is optional.
6. Once all sharing options have been met, your coupon will load on the screen.
7. Your browser's print screen will automatically appear. If it does not, you can always press the "Print" button found below the coupon.
8. When sharing on your own wall, you can also write a message to your friends.
Print Deal offers work the same as Share to Print offers, only no sharing is required. Simply click the "Print" button, accept the permissions, and your coupon will load like in steps 6 and 7 above.